Toshiba’s AT200 Android tablet, Latest Toshiba Android tablet
AT200 Android tablet has been launched by Toshiba. Toshiba is trying hard to capture the tablet market with the launch of its new tablet AT200. It comes with Android Honeycomb OS with a 10.1 inch screen, which looks similar lika a Samsung Galaxy tablet with 10.1 screen.
Toshibas Vice President (Sales) Andy Bass showed the tablet in his marketing campaign in Europe.
Toshiba’s AT200 Tablet Features:
– Dual-core TI OMAP 4430 processor running at 1.2GHz
– LED-backlit LCD display
– Battery good for eight hours of video
– Ports for MicroSD cards
– HDMI video and USB
– A gyroscope, accelerometer, and electronic compass
– 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
– 2-megapixel front-facing camera
– stereo speakers
– 1GB of memory
– 256mm by 176mm by 7.7mm dimensions
– Wi-Fi supporting 802.11b/g/n.
– Adobe Systems’ Flash Player 10.3
convenient for the BBC iPlayer crowd, and Toshiba’s media player software.