Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) Features, Samsung Galaxy S III Review
Samsung Reached and left behind Nokia for No.1 Smart Phone maker in world (statistics as per Unit Sales). Samsung is always introducing New Smart Phone every quarter with enhanced features.
Now Samsung has launched its Next Galaxy Phone ‘Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)‘ with enhanced features and specifications.
Samsung Galaxy S III comes power packed with 4.8 inch display Screen with Super AMOLED HD with 8.6 mm thick and weighs just 133 grams with a rounded shape wit premium finish available in two colours Pebble Blue and Marble White.
Samsung Galaxy S III Features & Specifications:
– 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
– 133 grams
– Display: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720) Pentile (no Plus)
– Processor: Exynos 4 Quad @ 1.4Ghz for HSPA version
– 1GB of RAM
– Rear Camera: 8MP Autofocus, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter BSI Image sensor
– Front Camera: 1.9 MP HD, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter
– Video: Full HD 1080p Recording and Playback
– Storage: 16GB/32GB/64GB
– 2,100mAh battery
– GPS with GLONASS
– 802.11n Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4
– microSD expansion
– 21Mbps HSPA, LTE supported
– Micro SIM